Mother Teresa on Prayer

  • Wak-Wak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2002
      "There are some people who, in order not to pray, use as an excuse the fact that life is so hectic that it prevents them from praying.

      This cannot be.

      Prayer does not demand that we interrupt our work, but that we continue working as if it were a prayer.

      It is not necessary to always be meditating, nor to consciously expereince the sensation that we are talking to God, no matter how nice this would be. What matteres is being with him, living in him, in his will. To love with a pure heart, to love everybody, especially to lvoe the poor, is a twenty-four hour prayer."

                                                                  - Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)