Yes .. Lord your right

  • carry the cross
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004

      God`s Strength

      As I looked upon the stars of the still night

      I held back the tears that i try to push their way to the surface

      I held my hand over my heart

      Feeling the stabbing pain of emptiness growing within me

      God ... !

      What have i done wrong !

      As I shouted out in anger toward the still night at God

      Iam so tierd of being alone

      Iam tierd of becoming strong for everyone else

      When will it be my turn to be weak ?

      I felt my legs weaken under me

      As i fell awkwardly to groun

      Tears came rolling down my cheeks

      As I looked upon the stars of Heavens

      I shouted among my broken tears to God

      I am sorry ..!

      Please... Please... help me fight this emptiness in my heart

      Give me the strength to go on ....

      As I lover head into my hands

      I could feel His presence lifting me up from the groud

      As His words echo ~ ~ through my head

      Be strong my child

      For the emptiness you feel is only a brief moment in time

      Foe in space of time

      If u are strong and seek wisely , your emptiness will be filled

      And no longer will you feel the sadness u do now

      Yes .. Lord your right

      As I brush away the tears from my cheeks

      Strong I much be

      For only with strength will i ever fill this emptiness in my soul

      With the help of ur guiding hand

      Your words will come true

      Amen

      when

      u see something that makes you think of me ..

      will

      you pray for me ..?

      May

      God bless u all

      Carry

      The Cross

      Send junk mail straight into your Recycle Bin with MSN Premium: Join now and get the first two months FREE*