FW: My Newsletter

  • Chimchidian, Rita
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004

      F O O D F O R T H O U G H T

      September 2, 2004A Daily Inspiration and Personal Reflection

      --Author unknown

      I'm no good because I've done something wrong. On wrong thing doesn't make
      you a bad person. Take responsibility for your actions, and then move on.

      I'm a bad person because I get angry! There is nothing wrong with feeling
      angry. It may be appropriate. Just don't hurt or others. St. Paul didn't
      say, "Don't get angry." He said, "Don't let the sun go don't on your anger."

      I'm a failure because I have difference with my husband/wife, friends and
      children. Movies, televisions and books show romanticized relationships.
      People live without problems only in fiction. Differences and problems are
      part of any real life relationship. How you work them out can bring joy and

      I'm a failure because I can't solve the problems of my family, friends and
      society. Do all you can, but realize you aren't God. Even heroes struggle
      with self-doubt. When God chose Moses to lead his people out of slavery,
      Moses said to God, "Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, to bring the
      Israelites out of Egypt." (Exodus 3:11)

      The first step in freeing yourself from crippling self-doubt or guilt is to
      look at the cause. If you have reason to feel guilty, face your mistake
      honestly and accept responsibility. Make amends. Ask for forgiveness of
      anyone you wronged and of God. Then forgive yourself.

      When you feel down on yourself, instead of dwelling on what you consider
      failures, concentrate on successes, even everyday things like listening to a
      neighbor with a problem or running errands for a shut-in. Remember, you
      create your own definitions of success or failure.

      "Lord, your gospel brings joy and freedom. May I be loyal to you always,
      even though it produce a cross on earth, that I may share in your crown in

      'FoodForThought' share this message as submitted and do not claim to own any
      copyright privileges on it. All the messages are believed to be free for
      circulation or public domain. All messages come in either by email in
      original form or copied from the internet sites. The work was submitted to
      us as an item for distribution, and it was posted solely on the basis of its

      If you do not have access to the web, you can use these addresses:
      subscribe@... <mailto:subscribe@...>

      Or share your reflection at:
      post@... <mailto:post@...>

      Copyright 1999 - 2004 FoodForThought

      ''FoodForThought' provides uplifting messages which are intended to lead a
      better Christian life by following basic Christian principles and provides
      you with a simple means to extend a Christian hand in friendship to help
      inspire others to come to understand that God loves them. And best of all
      it's a FREE service.
      --Rick, FFT Moderator

      Join our Mailing List
      SUBSCRIBE <http://www.dailyfoodforthought.org> NOW
      It's FREE.

      Visit the ARCHIVE <http://www.dailyfoodforthought.org/> and read the past

      "As Ministers of the Word of God we have been called to proclaim the Good
      News. It is a free gift given to us by God. We in turn may give this gift
      back to God's children. Any amount that you may want to donate to help
      offset the cost of my Internet Ministry would be greatly appreciated."
      Please visit here to DONATE.

      To ensure that you continue to receive the daily reflection, please add this
      email to your Address Book. Thank you

      1. Keep it in Folder
      2. Forward it to Friends
      3. Delete it

      Feel free to forward today's reflection to your friends, family and
      associates. Have a nice day!

      http://www.dailyfoodforthought.org <http://www.dailyfoodforthought.org>

      iladdress=chimchidian.rita@...> from this newsletter

      Disclaimer Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken:
      De informatie verzonden met dit e-mailbericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de
      geadresseerde. Gebruik door onbevoegden, openbaarmaking of vermenigvuldiging is
      verboden. De afzender is niet aansprakelijk in geval van onjuiste overbrenging van
      het e-mailbericht en/of bij ontijdige ontvangst daarvan.

      Disclaimer Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands:
      The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which
      it is addressed. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. The
      sender accepts no liability for the improper transmission of this communication nor for any
      delay in its receipt.