Waiting for Love ...

  • carry the cross
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004

      Waiting for Love

      We can envy others who have someone to love
      But what we have is better because our love comes

      from up above

      We may not have someone to physically hold
      But we have God who will never leave us alone

      Many times at night I wonder,

      when that day will be
      When I will have somebody to make me happy

      In the meantime I�ll just wait,

       sit and contemplate
      Of how this love will be,

      so precious and great

      So don�t envy those who have someone now
      Our day will come,

      someday, somehow�

      Corazon Santiago, cora34@...
      10/14/99

      Used with Permission

      How

      awesome are you my King ~ ~

      how

      blessed we are

      Carry

      the Cross

      Share a single photo or an entire slide show right inside your e-mail with MSN Premium: Join now and get the first two months FREE*
    • mary1mar50
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Dear brother Jabez,

        We will be in wait for The Great. Someday, Somehow we will be there
        to enjoy the LOVE we hopped for and dared.
        Yes I set and contemplate, when it comes, how will be the Heavenly
        Hug and the treat. Till it comes, I am here loging for Him hoping
        that won`t be LATE.

        I`ve been deeply touched by the words you have sent. Thank you very
        much for sharing us them, they are realy great.

        Mary

        --- In arbible@yahoogroups.com, "carry the cross"