MY DAILY PRAYER

  • Nadine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      MY DAILY PRAYER

      O my God, I place my trust and confidence in You, Who will reward the good and punish the wicked. I believe in You and accept everything You have taught and revealed.

      I believe that in one God there are three Divine Persons- God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

      I believe that God became Man without ceasing to be God. He is Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, the Redeemer of human race. He died on the cross for my salvation and eternal happiness.

      O my God, give me a strong faith. Help me to believe with lively faith.

      O my God, all-good and all merciful, I sincerely hope to be saved. Help me to do all that is necessary to gain eternal salvation.

      I have committed many sins in my life, but now I turn away from them. I am sorry, truly sorry, for all of them, because I have offended You, my God, Who are all-good, all-perfect, all-holy and all-merciful.

      I love You, O my God, with all my heart. Please forgive me for having offended You. I promise that, with Your help, I will never offend You again.

      My God, have mercy on me. Amen.