Pray for me

  • mikhailvet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi everybody
      Please
      pray for me during the first half of MAY.
      Remember me in your Prayer.
      Thank you.
      Nani
    • D.Samuel
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
        Hello

        I would like to ask you to pray for me, coz I have a lot of problems that need to be solved and I need god`s help to let me pass through these problems and through my coming exams, as i am very afraid.

        pleaes pray for me

        God bless you all

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • William Hanna

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005

            Peace and Grace from our Lord Jesus Chris,

            May our Loving Father be with you through out all your hard time, bless you, comfort you and fill your hart with His love, grace and happiness.

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 6, 2005
              hi
              how are u?

              everything will be alright
              trust your savior as he never forgets his creation

              being afraid of the exam is a normal feeling but to extent... take care of ur self

              may the lord peace and grace be with u