Happy New year

  • Marionetta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004

        Happy & Blessed New Year with our Savior Jesus Christ

       Today is January 1, 2004As we enter into a bright New Year, may God's loving presence touch your spirit, deepen your faith, and light your world with joy.  And always take hold of your Father's hand...Walk in His Son's footsteps, for they will never lead you astray...