Re: [Zeitun-eg.org] Churches In Oman .....

  • Dr. Nagy Zaki
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
      Dear brother Hany
      I'm working in Sultanat of Oman since more than five years. There are many churches for the Catholic, protestant and Orthodox. All these are in Muscat (capital) .We have Saint Mina Coptic Orthodox chrch in Muscat . The church was founded and served by a monk: Abouna Barsoum. He is a very active priest and inspite of his chronic illnesses he is visiting also very remote cities and regions in the whole sultanat.
      Because of the tolerant policy of His Excelence Sultan Qabos (sultan of Oman), he is allowing also temples for the Hindus and Buddists. Please always remember Abouna Barsoum in your prayers and please remember me and my family and all christians in the Gulf region. God bless you
      Nagy Zaki
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
        Thanks Dr.Nagy... Thanks Hani ,,, thanks Ereny .. thanks Mena
        thanks for everybody that provide me with these information  about churches in Oman.

        God bless all of you

        Remember me in your pray.

        Your brother, Hany

        Hany B.Maurice
        Oracle ERP Application Support - Oracle Developer