Re: [Zeitun-eg.org] Spiritual Words.

  • vironia mikhaiel
    Message 1 of 3181 , Jul 1, 2002

      Please I plead you to ask everyone to remember Paul in your prayers. Paul is 6 years old has a very high blood sugar level and we could have lost him. Please also remember Marina. Please remember Sabah in your prayers. Please remember my weak soul in your prayers. May God bless you all for your love.

      V.M.

      Message 3181 of 3181 , Sep 20 5:47 PM

        "Our world is guided by two principles and sources: God and the devil. All that is better in the world of men has its source in God, and all that is bad has the devil as its principle and source. In the final account, all good comes from God, and all evil from the devil."

        St. Justin Popovich.

        "Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore."  Psalm 105:4

        The Bible reading for the 11th of Tut, September 21, is:
        4 And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him! 6 Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. 8 Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God. 9 But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God. 10 And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven. 11 Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. 12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say. (Luke 12:4-12)
        Martyrdom of Saint Basilides (Wasilides).

        The Bible reading for the 12th of Tut, September 22, is: Matthew 16:13-19
        Commemoration of the Archangel Michael.
        The Assembly of the Third Ecumenical Council at Ephesus to Judge Nestorius, Archbishop of Constantinople.
        The Translocation of the Relics of Sts. Clemus (Aklimos) and His Companions.

        Prayer Requests:

        Jessenia W - Bipolar depression.
        Urgent: Amal - Cancer.
        Urgent: Magda - Cancer.