added in the last 7 days
A forum for the scholarly discussion of the Aramaic language in its various periods and dialects. This is a linguistic and philological group open to participants from any or no religious persuasion. Knowledge of at least one Aramaic dialect is encouraged but not required.
- Jul 13, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.