Re: Faramir leaves... (Legolas follows)

  • diamond_of_long_cleeve
    Message 1 of 1471 , Jan 1, 1999
      OOC: What about the Honeybee? Is there anything
      in the dictionary for that? Or Honey Necter? Maybe
      Nim-Lis, like a cousin of the White tree, Nimloth (does
      the Nim mean something)? <br><br>Diamond of Long
      Cleeve- Pippin's future honey
    • feyd_rautha_harkonnen
      Message 1471 of 1471 , Feb 14 2:05 PM
        I SAID NO ADVERTISING YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT!