Posting

  • thain_perigrin_took
    Message 1 of 1471 , Jan 2, 2001
      Sorry I haven't posted, I've been pulling 16 to
      18 hour shifts at the airline b/c of the weather<br>
      back East, in areas of CA and Salt Lake City - lots of
      cancelations and reacoms. Hopefully I'll get to post<br>
      tonight/tomorrow morning when I get home. Well, I'm off to work,
      catch ya all later.
    • feyd_rautha_harkonnen
      Message 1471 of 1471 , Feb 14, 2002
        I SAID NO ADVERTISING YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT!