Lighting question

  • rubierosie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2005
      I'm getting ready to set up my 29g tank to be planted. I was thinking
      of doing a gradient, with high light plants toward one end, and
      eventually going into low light plants at the other. I can't afford a
      MH spotlight for the one area of the tank, which was my original idea.
      Is there any way I can achieve this effect using fluorescent or
      compact fluroescent? Currently the only lighting I have are the 2
      light strips from my old 10g tanks (each holds 1x15w tube, not much
      light). Can I use those as part of this setup and add to it, or would
      it be easier to just completely revamp the system?
    • Rich Man