Anacharis...

  • halliwell_resident
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 4:59 PM
      Hello! I have been overrun with Anacharis in my tanks. I literally
      have probably 500 or more bunches. I am selling the Anacharis
      for .50 cents per bunch! Each bunch would have 7 or so stems and at
      least about 6 inches long. I will most likely include lots more
      though seeing as how I have TONS of this plant. Don't miss out on
      this great oppurtunity! If interested, please e-mail me off-list
      reply at Halliwell_Resident@...

      Thanks!
      Sean