Re: Order

  • Patricia Ceger
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 1999
      You can get ozelot swords here in Durham N.C. I've seen them at triangle
      tropical. If you can't find them, let me know. I have one, and maybe we
      can work out a deal.
      As for the ich, I just got a new shipment of plants in, and so far, so good.
      I just re-vamped my quarentine/disinfection a bit.
      Patricia
      PS, if anyone is looking for some really beautiful plants, I recommend
      getting some Crypt. albida. I have some in my high light tank, and in 2.5-3
      watts/gallon, they have picked up bright red coloration along the leaves.
      Gorgeous!!!
      I got mine from aquabotanic.com