hello everyone

  • eklecticsoul@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2001
      Hello, I'm new here. I'm looking ofr a resource on-line where I can
      order some little pots with material in them ready to plant aquarium
      plants. I got some by mail order a number of years ago and they
      worked really good but I haven't been able to locate any place lately
      that sells them. Any help would be appreciated? I should add that
      in the past I have experimented with adding cuttings from regular
      housplants in my aquarium such as the prayer plants and chinese
      evergreen with good results. I only had them in there for a couple
      of months but they seemed to be flourishing. I assume that they
      couldn't live under water indefinetely but am not totally sure. Any
      thoughts?
      Moni Ames