a newbie here

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2001
      Hello everybody,
      I am currently setting up a 180 gallon for freshwater. I am
      interested in Discus/driftwood and Fancy Guppies. I am compleatly
      lost on what plants to get. Any info you would like to share would be
      greatly appreciated. Thanking you for your time.
      Larry
      Kansas City, MO
    • O'Dell, Kevin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2001
        Hey Larry,
        Check out this link. It should help ya.

        http://www.disky-design.dk/fish/PlantSearch/PlantSearch.html

        Thanks,
        Kevin

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2001
          This one too Larry,

          http://www.azgardens.com/newaquar.htm

          Thanks,
          Kevin

        • ktm10500@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2001
            This is a great place also:
            http://www.fishvet.com

            Rare plants, good prices. I was pleased with my order. All my plants
            from them are still growing-at least the ones I had the right conditions
            for. Especially proud of Apongeton rigidifolius, cryptocoryne balansae,
            and echinodorus parviflorus which is blooming. Barclaya longifolia is
            finally coming along since I started injecting CO2.

            Kyle
            TN US
          • Tamer Korman
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 12, 2001
              you can find a lot of info about plants here
              www.tropica.dk