Fwd: Hey there!

  • Alberto Alvarado
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 8:16 PM

      I guess your job is going well. I wanted to alert you about a superb job opp. in your locality.
      We have had several of our clients take this opportunity & I am getting lots of fantastic stories.

      The blog has an article featuring one of our members, Kelly Richards. It will also you all you all the information you need to get started.
      The article is at http://stereobuenasnuevas.com/coatatom/Geoffrey_Mitchell98/?a=212132&s= and I believe the article will be featured on the hone page until tomorrow.

      Respectfully yours