No activity in last 7 days
As So. Cal's oldest dive club, we're a group of guys and gals who enjoy scuba, free diving and fishing. Lobster season is our most active time but we have a few exotic and not so exotic dive or fishing trips and other events throughout the year. This website is designed to keep our paying members informed. If you'd like to join, please come to a meeting first...they're FREE! It's only $35 to become a member which gives you free or discounted access to club events as well as full access to the website. Please include your name and how you heard about us if you're interested in joining the club. Meetings are first Thursday of every month from 7:30-9:30pm at: Curley's Cafe
1999 Willow St. Signal Hill, CA 90755
(view events calendar for more details):
- Super Bowl Party/planning meeting February 1
- Yard sale in April?
- Spear fishing trophy dive May 16
- Fishing tournament July 11
- Scallop trophy dive on Pacific Star at Oil Rigs in August
- Lobster trophy dive October 18
- Christmas Party December 5
For all your diving needs:
New England Divers
2936 Clark Ave
Long Beach, CA 90815
Ask for Mike. Members receive discount!
- Feb 5, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.