Re: Question about setup

  • kf5gdn
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2012
      There is an uption to connect gps with tnc. I am using a gps that connects to my radio. The GPS comes in with the serial data through the serial port on the back of my control head. Since you can only use one serial port at a time the only way to connect GPS and TNC is to do it through the TNC setting.