Re: [aprsisce] Station List Numbers Query

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      Check Configure / Orientation (formerly Screen / Map) for Wide, Narrow,
      or Automatic. You're describing the difference between Wide (Short
      station list in top left corner) and Narrow (Station list down most of
      the left side). If it is set to Automatic, the program switches between
      the two based on the shape of the window (height vs width).