Station List Numbers Query

  • g4mhj@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      My laptop with a 1280 x 800 display shows a full list of stations on the left side of 42 callsigns.
      My PC with a 1280 x 1024 display shows just a maximum of six calls.
      Both are using Windows XP.
      I want to use the PC using KISS mode to my D700 but need to get the full list resolved first if possible.
      Any ideas?
      Bob..

      PS. The zoom bar on the PC is tight on the left side with the 6 station box above it.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
        Check Configure / Orientation (formerly Screen / Map) for Wide, Narrow,
        or Automatic. You're describing the difference between Wide (Short
        station list in top left corner) and Narrow (Station list down most of
        the left side). If it is set to Automatic, the program switches between
        the two based on the shape of the window (height vs width).