Re: [aprsisce] General Release 2011/05/02 20:54

  • Tim N9PUZ
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2011
      Lynn,

      Any progress on using the radio and GPS data from a Byonics TT4 so
      APRSIS32 will support seeing your own station move on the map?

      Tim N9PUZ

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2011
        Negative. I've been really busy with my day job and trying to get loose
        ends of the current development wrapped up so that this general release
        could get out the door. Documentation still isn't as far along as I'd
        have liked, but I just haven't had the time to spare and didn't want to
        delay any longer.

        I've got the TT4 support on the ToDo list and the RFPort/IGate/Digi
        stuff is the next large development area I'll be opening, but it might
        not actually happen for several more weeks based on 3 busy weeks of work
        followed by 2 vacation weeks in Spain coming soon.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2011
          On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:

          > Documentation still isn't as far along as I'd
          > have liked, but I just haven't had the time to spare and didn't want to
          > delay any longer.

          We're working on that... everyone can help with that task. Ask
          questions, and we'll work on trying to create some more documentation
          as we go along. If you know how a feature of APRSISCE/32 works, write
          up a page describing that feature, and post it. We can take that and
          format it up for the Wiki.

          > I've got the TT4 support on the ToDo list and the RFPort/IGate/Digi
          > stuff is the next large development area I'll be opening, but it might
          > not actually happen for several more weeks based on 3 busy weeks of work
          > followed by 2 vacation weeks in Spain coming soon.

          Hey, if we can keep Lynn busy for 5 weeks, we might be able to catch
          up with documentation. That work thing gets in the way for many of us.
          I just did an 18 hour day on Sunday to meet a customer deadline, and
          I'm still beat today!

          I did however push some packets through the ISS on the way home. I was
          bouncing packets off the space station while the Navy Seals were
          bouncing bullets around Osama's house!

          http://ariss.net/