DX in Status Report (Dev: 2011/05/02 19:53)

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2011
      LclRF now shows the used hop count.

      QRU queries will now transmit normal objects if the requester is
      considered "recently" "local" (currently 30 minutes and 2 hops) and the
      object in question is Via RF enabled. (Julian G4ILO)

      Limit ANSRVR group names to 15 characters. (indirectly Steve G6UIM)

      Support Configure / Status Report / DX toggle to insert DX: information
      into a status report transmission. The information is the same hourly
      DX as it stands when the Configure / Status / Interval expires for
      transmission.

      Correction, each time a new DX is detected, the status report is
      transmitted. Note that for multi-RF-port instances, this can be a bit
      redundant as the status report only carries the maximum DX across all
      ports. You can also expect a few extra status reports to be transmitted
      immediately at the start of each new clock hour.

      Corrected a windows resource leak of 1 GDI object for each Message Box
      displayed. There still may be more...

    • vk2asy
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2011
        Hi Lynn,
        All looks good..
        Restart is fine in the close box...

        First run through. no obvious issues..

        Kim

        > LclRF now shows the used hop count.
        >
        > QRU queries will now transmit normal objects if the requester is
        > considered "recently" "local" (currently 30 minutes and 2 hops) and the
        > object in question is Via RF enabled. (Julian G4ILO)
        >
        > Limit ANSRVR group names to 15 characters. (indirectly Steve G6UIM)
        >
        > Support Configure / Status Report / DX toggle to insert DX: information
        > into a status report transmission. The information is the same hourly
        > DX as it stands when the Configure / Status / Interval expires for
        > transmission.
        >
        > Correction, each time a new DX is detected, the status report is
        > transmitted. Note that for multi-RF-port instances, this can be a bit
        > redundant as the status report only carries the maximum DX across all
        > ports. You can also expect a few extra status reports to be transmitted
        > immediately at the start of each new clock hour.
        >
        > Corrected a windows resource leak of 1 GDI object for each Message Box
        > displayed. There still may be more...

      • g4ilo
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2011
          Yes, DX reports going out over VHF and HF just fine.

          I didn't update prior to using QRU ?WOTA this morning but I received objects anyway. It's really useful when you have forgotten the LDW number.

          Julian, G4ILO