ANSRVR

    Message 1 of 32 , May 2, 2011

      For those wondering why ANSRVR went off a couple of times, it was me, sorry. Or rather it was an APRS-IS server somewhere breaking my packets, hopefully an attempt can be made to identify the server.

      Mean time Lynn has identified whats happening and hopefully put a fix in place.

      Steve

      G6UIM

      APRS  nemesis is seems

      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 2, 2013

        Just to say I passed ANSRVR and SATSRVR back to Lynn earlier this evening, After running the backup system for a few days.

        On the whole it worked OK other than a few hours delay, between it going down and my seeing that I needed to run the backup.

        It should not have been obvious to users that I was running the system

        Steve Daniels

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner