Re: PocketPC 2003 SE revisited

  • iw2ejh
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2010
      That would be great to be able to use these old Ipaq or similar devices, as you said David, these usually have the serial connection.
      Idea is to have a portable APRS station with one of those devices running aprsisce connected to a small TNC and a HT.
      Excellent for tactical use in mobile. We can view APRS position and receive/send messages.
      Just have to wait for the windows 2003 version, so I can start building that portable station

      73, IW2EJH