Re: [aprsisce] Kantronics KPC3+

  • Randy Love
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2011
      Your KPC3  had BEA set.
      At the cmd: prompt for the KPC3 in your terminal program type this:
      BEA E 0

      That should turn it off.
      The actual message is set by the BTEXT command.

      73,
      Randy
      WF5X

      On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:21 PM, tbanks204 <tbanks204@...> wrote:

      KC0WNY>ID: <UI>:
      KC0WNY/R WIDE1-1/D KC0WNY-1/B
      I am seeing this via my terminal program and can't figure out what is causing it, or what it means. Can someone throw me a bone? Thanks KC0WNY

    • Alan
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2011
        Turn HID off. ID is worthless on the APRS network.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2011
          HID is the culprit, not BEAcon settings.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2011
            Didn't pay attention to the destination.
            I B corrected.

            WF5X