Re: [aprsisce] New Release - Altitude, Metric, Telemetry, and MORE!

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 27, 2010
      Visible logs are on the ToDo list. I tried to figure out how to put the
      packet datatype into the scrolling window, but didn't want to waste the
      screen estate.

      If you see your callsign scrolling up but nothing showing up on aprs.fi,
      I suspect you have Telemetry Disabled. This simply tells the program
      not to send the telemetry, but it now (with a fairly recent version)
      processes it internally anyway as I move towards having telemetry and
      weather data visible. Click on one of your callsigns in the window and
      select Telemetry. If the timestamp in the Telemetry popup changes when
      a new entry is added, that would be it.

      However, the default Telemetry.Interval is supposed to be about 15
      minutes, so that shouldn't put lots of your own callsign in there....

      Hm, maybe it's time to boost the priority of getting the various logs
      visible.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ