Re: [aprsisce] Change Location

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27, 2010
      On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Russell Blair
      <russell_blair86@...> wrote:

      > Thanks James that did it. I live at Blus Cypress and Tarpley,
      > you should see my RV in the side yard, southwest corner.

      I don't see any updated position reports on the APRS-IS, so you must
      be playing offline. I do however see you HF6V on the side of the house
      now... pretty blurry image from Google Streetview.

      The images are much clearer in my area...

      http://tinyurl.com/ve6srv