Re: [aprsisce] What to use.?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2010
      I'm not sure what a CCW is, nor if you intend to operate on a Windows
      Mobile or Win32 device, nor what sort of interface you propose to use to
      get the packets in and out of the iCom 706, nor if you plan to do 2m
      APRS or 30m APRS, and if the latter would it be via AX.25 (traditional)
      or the new PSK-63?

      In other words, I need more data to even make a suggestion.