Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.

  • Michael Hopwood
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2009
      My reg code.

      Michael
      KE5EUA (-15 [Minivan Mobile])
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Phillip"
      Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:24:08 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
      To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.

      Hi Michael,
                           What code do you need the APRS/CE reg code or the APRS-IS server code ?

      Phillip
      ZL2TZE

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2009
        Sorry, wrong group.

        APRSISCE is a new implementation of an APRS-IS client for Windows Mobile
        (yes, I messed up in the program naming).

        APRS/CE is a completely different program that seems to have completely
        ceased development and is not supported in this Yahoo group.

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE (for Windows Mobile)

        Michael Hopwood wrote:

        > My reg code.
        >
        > Michael
        > KE5EUA (-15 [Minivan Mobile])
        > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        > *From*: "Phillip"
        > *Date*: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:24:08 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
        > *To*: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
        > *Subject*: Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.
        >

        > Hi Michael,
        > What code do you need the APRS/CE reg code or the
        > APRS-IS server code ?
        >
        > Phillip
        > ZL2TZE

      • Michael Hopwood
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29, 2009
          It is the code for this program. You sent me the my unique code for my call sign before but I lost it. You sent me the program directly through email early this year and then started the yahoo group shortly after.

          Michael
          KE5EUA(-15 [Minivan Mobile])

          Michael Hopwood wrote:

          > My reg code.
          >
          > Michael
          > KE5EUA (-15 [Minivan Mobile])
          > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          > *From*: "Phillip"
          > *Date*: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:24:08 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
          > *To*: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
          > *Subject*: Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.

          > Hi Michael,
                              What code do you need the APRS/CE reg code or the
          > APRS-IS server code ?

          > Phillip
          > ZL2TZE

          you,