OT help please

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22 4:46 PM

      Hi all

      Help please,

      I need to find a forum to ask about aprs software, I would like to find some software that I can use on a Nokia E71 to send my position over aprs. either symbian or j2me. or  at a stretch I am updating to a tracking site that I can access via my website to display a page. and could set  some sort of scheduled update.

      Sorry really of topic

      Steve G6UIM