Re: [aprsisce] Re: APRSISCE/32 server feeding Balloon Track

    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 11, 2011
      That's just plain dump, IMHO. Even though 14580 is the default filtered
      port, any server can run any port by number and support a filtered feed
      from it.

      But a good solution, and worth mentioning when I finally get around to
      documenting the local server port support. If you don't see it then,
      ping me to add it as an "oh, and by the way...".

    • tb5bka
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 12, 2013
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 12, 2013

          Passcode requests need to be sent to aprsisce-owner@yahoogroups.com with your name and callsign