QRU query

  • g4ilo
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2011
      What is the query to send to find out what QRU servers are available?

      Julian, G4ILO
    • apenadragon
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2011
        I've been sending ?Info to QRU and getting responses from my home station. I have NOT been getting responses from any other stations.

        Adam
        Kc2ANT

        --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "g4ilo" <julian.g4ilo@...> wrote:

        > What is the query to send to find out what QRU servers are available?
        >
        > Julian, G4ILO

      • g4ilo
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2011
          OK. I understand now. You will only get a response back if a server sees your request AND there are objects to send based on your position. That's why I'm not getting anything from anyone else, because I'm outside their area.

          I'll have to send Steve an object for our local MRSA centre, er I mean A&E hospital.

          Julian, G4ILO

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11, 2011

            Feel free I am working my way around the country slowly, the more I get sent the better

            Steve

            G6UIM

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 11, 2011
              Eventually, each QRU-enabled station will be periodically transmitting a
              QRU<callsign> object with information on the available groups, total
              objects, configured range, and such. But I've been busy with $$$ work
              and will be the better part of this week unfortunately, but someone's
              got to pay the bills sometimes.