Aprs Equipment for sale

  • kc9gqr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
      I have 2 HP travel companion's for sale these are the one's with built in wifi, bluetooth, gps and TOM TOM with APRSISCE installed on them. I have used them with my d700 and with my MI FI for aprs and now i would like to sell them to up grade to a d710.. Battery's only hold a charge for about 1 hour but i always had then plugged in to the cig lighter for power anyway. they come with window mounts and USB cable. No DOA on these. I would like to get 100.00 plus actual shipping or local pick up. for both of them. These little touch screen HP Travel companion's worked great for me for head's up display for APRS but need something a little simplier for the wife.. contact me at kc9gqr@...