Re: TS-2000 in KISS

  • apenadragon
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7 4:25 AM
      Actually I've moved away from the TS-2000 for APRS, I'm now running at TT4 in KISS Mode with a Yaesu FT-8800. I wanted my com port on the TS-2000 back for HRD control.

      Regardless, while I did have it running, I never had an issue with it one way or the other with the exception of PKT getting turned off at one point. But honestly once I turned the TNC back to PKT on, it worked fine.

      Lynn,

      When I was using UI-View it would use a file for the TS-2000 to start the TS-2000 in packet mode, and even set the frequency on the radio, if I e-mail you the file associated with doing that, and I've got one for the D700 and D7 actually, is that something that could be written into your XML file if those radio's are chosen on RF Com Ports?

      Adam
      KC2ANT