Re: [aprsisce] Precise Objects (Dev: 2011/04/04 22:44)

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 5 11:36 PM
      On 4/5/2011 6:34 PM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:
      Let's see if I understand this correctly.

      Right now, as a single user with an RDF unit, my DF objects will stay local (on my server instance only) if I am running NOT connected to the -IS servers. Once you add Filtered I-Gating, then the DF object may be sent via RF (my option). The eventual Filtered I-Gating will allow a user to share DF Objects over RF with other interested parties. Of course, no matter what the fox (pirate?) may be, another frequency might be used to keep data somewhat private if necessary.

      A resounding yes!  By jove, I think he's got it!  Now, if that darn programmer would get out from under his "real" work load and have time to get back to implementing, instead of just e-mailing, ideas, a bunch of this would become more real.