RE: [aprsisce] Re: Dead Reckoning (was: Instantaneous Course/Speed Vector)

    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 1, 2011
      "% of Genius"

      I hate it when the % of Genius is low. I either go home or grab more coffee!
    • Gary Sanders
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 1, 2011

        > If you slow down (still in a straight line, we can do that here in
        > Florida for long distances),

        And, since this IS Florida we're talking about, the vehicle slowing down
        in a straight line for a long distance would probably be a Mercury
        Marquis, in the center lane, with the turn signal flashing, and totally
        oblivious.

        (Sent from a fellow Florida resident, who may indeed be in the center
        lane himself... :) ).

        Gary Sanders WB0BZR