Re: Dead Reckoning (was: Instantaneous Course/Speed Vector)

  • apenadragon
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 1, 2011
      I think I'm starting to get it now, I'm pretty sure the math its self would drive me batty at the moment, but I think I'm getting the concept... I'll be interested to watch it on the way home (thinking about making the YL drive home) and see what the differeces are between the DR icon, and the Red Dot.

      I like the DR feature, and I'm going to transmit course and speed normally, so I'll just deal with seeing the DR on my screen and say thanks for putting up with us unedumacated youngsters.

      Adam
      KC2ANT

      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 1, 2011
        "% of Genius"

        I hate it when the % of Genius is low. I either go home or grab more coffee!
      • Gary Sanders
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 1, 2011

          > If you slow down (still in a straight line, we can do that here in
          > Florida for long distances),

          And, since this IS Florida we're talking about, the vehicle slowing down
          in a straight line for a long distance would probably be a Mercury
          Marquis, in the center lane, with the turn signal flashing, and totally
          oblivious.

          (Sent from a fellow Florida resident, who may indeed be in the center
          lane himself... :) ).

          Gary Sanders WB0BZR