Re: New user, seems to be working fine.

  • radiofreq11
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2009
      Hi Lynn,

      I would like to see the option to change your icon from the phone (for use in different activities such as Bike Races, EMCOM, Fox Hunts, etc), and perhaps the option to turn off battery telemetry. Let us know what you think about those. :-)

      It's also working very well for me so far. I had a minor GPS radio glitch and had to completely flash the ROM to stock, but that was my fault – I was hacking away with some different programs.

      Jason, K2ENG