Re: [aprsisce] New user, seems to be working fine.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
      You're quite welcome Steve! I happened to notice you come on-line this
      morning (filter of u/APWM00 gives you all APRSISCE users, regardless of
      location) and also saw your truck (AB8JC-9). I enjoy watching my RF
      tracker playing catch-up with my phone when I go mobile. It makes a
      good way of detecting APRS RF coverage when you're out of your normal
      territory.

      Glad you're finding the software useful. If all goes well, there'll be
      a new release coming out soon. I need to work out popup menus on
      Windows Mobile and then I'll get it out the door. If any of you have
      any "hot" features you'd like to see, let me know and I'll see what I
      can do!

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile

      ab8jc wrote:
      > Howdy folks,
      >
      > I just downloaded the 090811 build & installed it on my ATT Tilt (aka Kaiser/Tytn II). Seems to be working just fine -- it tracked me to work, anyway.
      >
      > http://aprs.fi/?call=AB8JC-12&mt=m&z=11&timerange=10800
      >
      > Thanks for the software, Lynn!
      >
      > Steve
      > AB8JC

    • radiofreq11
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2009
        Hi Lynn,

        I would like to see the option to change your icon from the phone (for use in different activities such as Bike Races, EMCOM, Fox Hunts, etc), and perhaps the option to turn off battery telemetry. Let us know what you think about those. :-)

        It's also working very well for me so far. I had a minor GPS radio glitch and had to completely flash the ROM to stock, but that was my fault – I was hacking away with some different programs.

        Jason, K2ENG