RE: [aprsisce] Re: New poll for aprsisce

  • mwbesemer@cox.net
    Message 1 of 171 , Mar 3, 2011
      In THAT case Julian, we've got a bunch of politicians you can have!

      (Sorry Lynn... couldn't stop myself!)

      On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 11:35 AM, g4ilo wrote:

         I won't tell on you if you won't tell on me. :) I don't even understand the license conditions. My view is if something's good enough for the Yanks to do then it's good enough for us Brits. No-one really gives a damn anyway as long as we don't interfere with public services or annoy fellow hams, do they?

      Julian, G4ILO

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, Colin Catlin <colin2e0xsd@...> wrote:

      > Hi Lynn,
      >
      > I'm Receive-Only but not due to 3rd party fears.
      >
      > I thought one of the ideas of the of the Filtered -IS to RF was to allow
      > some of us to operate within our License conditions?.
      >
      > So I'm not sure how I should vote.

    • Rob Giuliano
      Message 171 of 171 , Aug 20, 2013
        All 5 of my GPS send the messages listed.
        Other sentences sent by my
            All 5 alos send:
             GLL
            VTG