help file or documentation

  • D. Daniel McGlothin KB3MUN
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
      I'm relatively new (I've run APRSIS on Win32 for parts of two days), and
      am wondering if you could point me to a help file or user guide document
      somewhere? Examining the various files in the groups files area did not
      yield what I'm looking for.

      Is there a document that would have told me things like the hint that
      crossed the list in the last day about the right & left arrows modifying
      the map transparency?

      73 de Daniel KB3MUN
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
        I'm sorry, but the Wiki is the best we've got so far:
        http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/

        Specifically, http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/transparency

        I'm sure you'll find other gems of wisdom there once you browse around a
        bit! I should have mentioned that in my response about the left/right
        arrows.

        (Who has more fun coding than documenting!)

        On 3/2/2011 7:59 PM, D. Daniel McGlothin KB3MUN wrote:
        > I'm relatively new (I've run APRSIS on Win32 for parts of two days), and
        > am wondering if you could point me to a help file or user guide document
        > somewhere? Examining the various files in the groups files area did not
        > yield what I'm looking for.
        >
        > Is there a document that would have told me things like the hint that
        > crossed the list in the last day about the right& left arrows modifying
        > the map transparency?
        >
        > 73 de Daniel KB3MUN

      • D. Daniel McGlothin KB3MUN
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
          Just what I was looking for. I looked again and this time see the wiki
          URL is in the About box.

          Feature request--could that ABout link to the wiki be made to key a
          browser to open on that URL?

          Thanks & a prospecting I go...