dead reconing

  • Wes Johnston, AI4PX
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      It sure would be nice if the icons were "ghosted" when they deadrecon like in xastir.  It would also be very nice if there was an arc that showed an area of uncertainty.

      Also, how can we change the timeout for the dead reconing?  I don't see it in the xml file.

      Wes
      ---
      The world needs more geniuses with humility because there are so few of us left.