RE: [aprsisce] WE7U-WX Non-Critical Alerts are BACK!

  • mwbesemer@cox.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hmmm.... getting nothing but 'Firenet Delay' and 'Firenet Resolve'.

      Either I'm doing something stupid or... perhaps the feeding trough is full.

      On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

       They just started arriving via FireNet, so you can expect LOTS of     shapes to light up if you've got it all configured.

      PS.  After only 10 minutes, here's what I'm already showing:

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
        Trough isn't full.  According to http://firenet.us:14501

        Total Inbound Connects330
        Total Inbound Disconnects283
        Peak Inbound Connections50
        Maximum Inbound Connections200
        Current Inbound Connections47
        Current Outbound Connections1

        Are you sure you have the IP in as "firenet.us", not .net or .com, but .us.  And port 14580, although the Resolve implies that you've got DNS issues, not port issues.

        If you check Enables / View Logs / <YourFireNetPortName>, what do you see in there?

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
          Yep... it was me being stupid.  I had a space before the space before the IP.

          73,

          Mike
          WM4B

          On 3/1/2011 2:29 PM, mwbesemer@...wrote: Hmmm.... getting           nothing but 'Firenet Delay' and 'Firenet Resolve'.

          Either I'm doing           something stupid or... perhaps the feeding trough is full.

          On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at           1:40 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

            They             just started arriving via FireNet, so you can expect LOTS             of     shapes to light up if you've got it all configured.

          Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ -           Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

          PS.  After only 10           minutes, here's what I'm already showing: