RE: [aprsisce] Membership application for APRSIS32

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011

      Steve

      G6UIM

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of wa5qbx
      Sent: 01 March 2011 18:43
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] Membership application for APRSIS32

      How do I apply for membership to get a password?

      Burt
      AF5AA

    • Randy Love
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
        Please realize, it's not a 'membership' to APRSISCE/32, it your passcode/password for accessing the APRS-IS server network in order to post information to it. Technically, you can access some full feed servers and receive all there is to see on APRS-IS without having a valid callsign and passcode.

        73,
        Randy
        WF5X

      • Gary Rogers
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
          Hello,
            My call sign is AA4Y. Name is Irvil G. Rogers, I go by Gary.

          Thanks,
          Gary, 73's