Membership application for APRSIS32

  • wa5qbx
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      How do I apply for membership to get a password?

      Burt
      AF5AA
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011

        Steve

        G6UIM

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
          Please realize, it's not a 'membership' to APRSISCE/32, it your passcode/password for accessing the APRS-IS server network in order to post information to it. Technically, you can access some full feed servers and receive all there is to see on APRS-IS without having a valid callsign and passcode.

          73,
          Randy
          WF5X

        • Gary Rogers
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
            Hello,
              My call sign is AA4Y. Name is Irvil G. Rogers, I go by Gary.

            Thanks,
            Gary, 73's