WE7U-WX Non-Critical Alerts are BACK!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      They just started arriving via FireNet, so you can expect LOTS of shapes to light up if you've got it all configured.

      PS.  After only 10 minutes, here's what I'm already showing:

    • mwbesemer@cox.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
        Hmmm.... getting nothing but 'Firenet Delay' and 'Firenet Resolve'.

        Either I'm doing something stupid or... perhaps the feeding trough is full.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
          Trough isn't full.  According to http://firenet.us:14501

          Total Inbound Connects330
          Total Inbound Disconnects283
          Peak Inbound Connections50
          Maximum Inbound Connections200
          Current Inbound Connections47
          Current Outbound Connections1

          Are you sure you have the IP in as "firenet.us", not .net or .com, but .us.  And port 14580, although the Resolve implies that you've got DNS issues, not port issues.

          If you check Enables / View Logs / <YourFireNetPortName>, what do you see in there?

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
            Yep... it was me being stupid.  I had a space before the space before the IP.

            73,

            Mike
            WM4B

            On 3/1/2011 2:29 PM, mwbesemer@...wrote: Hmmm.... getting           nothing but 'Firenet Delay' and 'Firenet Resolve'.

            Either I'm doing           something stupid or... perhaps the feeding trough is full.

            On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at           1:40 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

              They             just started arriving via FireNet, so you can expect LOTS             of     shapes to light up if you've got it all configured.

            Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ -           Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

            PS.  After only 10           minutes, here's what I'm already showing: