Re: [aprsisce] Show Offices - Individual vs Coverage (Dev: 2011/03/01 12:25)

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      You probably won't be able to view them individually anyway.  I don't check for which ones are enabled when enabling/disabling the menu option, just how many are configured vs how many MultiTracks are available.  Since you'll have 30 configured and there's at most 15 available MultiTracks, you can expect the "Show Individuals" to never be enabled.  "Show Coverage" only requires one and shows the zones for which enabled Offices are responsible.

      On 3/1/2011 1:12 PM, Randy Love wrote: Thank you, Lynn.

      BTW, I seldom keep all 30 active, but it was nice to have them show when I was inputting the offices to make sure I had the area in question completely covered.

      73,
      Randy
      WF5X

    • Randy Love