Re: [aprsisce] Config / NWS / Show Offices (Dev: 2011/03/01 11:09)

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 9:20 AM
      I'm not sure the automatic filters (p/) will be able to handle 30 configured NWS offices, but to each his/her own.  Request noted and in work.

      On 3/1/2011 11:38 AM, Randy Love wrote: Lynn,

      Not to be ungrateful, but could you please make it optional to show individual popups in addition to the overall offices display?  Most times I just want to see the total enabled coverage area and am not really interested in seeing each individual office show up, especially when I have the entire Great Plains/Midwest/MidSouth selected! ( that's over 30 offices! )

      Thanks for all the hard work to get the NWS display hammered out before the onset of the main part of Tornado season.

      Randy
      WF5X